In dieser Sendung hört ihr eine gekürzte Version der Dezemberausgabe von Bad News. Die ganze Folge könnt ihr auf a-radio-network.org finden.
Hier der Überblick über die Sendung:
Welcome to the 41st edition of B(A)D news: angry voices from around the world, a commonly produced monthly show of the anarchist and anti-authoritarian radio network, on this occasion composed by Črna Luknja, anarchist show on Radio Student from Slovenia.
In this episode we will hear contributions from:
- FrequenzA – A short round up about the struggle at “Danneröder Forst” in the district called Hessen. (germany)
- Asamblea Anarquista Valparaiso – Commemorating the 10th anniversary of the rebellion and slaughter of 81 prisoners in San Miguel prison in Santiago de Chile. (chile)
- Črna Luknja – is reporting on situation considering homeless situation in the capital city Ljubljana and involvement of self-organized anti-authoritarian initiative. (slovenia)
- Radiozones of Subversive Expressions – is sharing a report from streets and squares of Athens and approaches of political establishment towards anti-authoritarian movement and society on general. (greece)
- Radiofragmata – reporting on the events of 6th of December in so-called Greece. (greece)
- Free social radio 1431AM – is contributing an update about the situation in Greek prisons during the CoVID-19 pandemic. (greece)
- Dissident Island from London in the soon not to be so United Kingdom – brings another round-up of happenings from across the land covering animal rights, workers’ struggles, eco-activism and anti-militarism. (uk)
Die letzten drei Beiträge sind in der vollständigen Episode auf a-radio-network.org zu finden:
- The Final Straw Radio from southern Appalachia in the so-called US – shares a part of a conversation with anarchist and anti-fascist journalist and organizer Daryle Lamont Jenkins about the far-right street demos around the 2020 US elections, the violence in Washington DC by Proud Boys on November 14th and others against Black Lives Matter Plaza, the stabbings of three anti-racists and the call to participate in a counter to another Proud Boys demo in DC on December 12th, 2020, and prospects for autonomous anti-racist organizing in coming years. (usa)
- Anarchist Radio Berlin – an update on the ongoing struggle in Belarus. For this month we are sharing part of an interview with an anarchist from Belarus, that happened in the end of November 2020. (germany/belarus) More references on these 2 links:
- Radio Show Elephant in the Room – Interview from 9th of November on recent protest for abortion rights, following repressions and anti-repression work in Poland. (germany/poland)