Traveling through the Alps by train in a climate-friendly way: Young adults made the case for more sustainable mobility at the online workshop „Youth Alpine Interrail“ (YOALIN) on December 9, 2020 at the AlpWeek Intermezzo. They discussed with representatives from politics how nature experiences can motivate people to do more to protect the climate and what political measures are needed.
YOALIN-travellers Luisa, Nicolas, Matevz, Natael and Laura took part in an online discussion with the following political representatives:
– Katharina Zwettler from the Austrian Federal Ministry for Climate
– Action, of the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety
– Blanka Bartol from the Slovenian Ministry of the Environment and Spatial Planning
– Markus Becker, German federal ministry of environment, nature conservation and nuclear safety
– Marianna Elmi, Deputy Secretary General of the Alpine Convention
This podcast contains the first part of this discussion, hosted by Magdalena Christandl, one of the first YOALIN-Travellers.
More information: yoalin.org/