For our latest show, we took a trip back to the late 70s and early 80s to uncover some of our favourite synthesiser tunes. This was the Golden Era of synthpop, after Kraftwerk’s breakthrough and acceptance as genuine musicians, and before the rise of Acid House, Rave and Techno.
Featuring the following tunes:
- Erasure – A Little Respect
- New Order – Blue Monday
- OMD – Enola Gay
- Gary Numan – Cars
- Soft Cell – Tainted Love
- Frankie Goes To Hollywood – Relax
- Pet Shop Boys – West End Girls
- The Human League – Don’t You Want Me?
- Tears For Fears – Change
- Bronski Beat – Smalltown Boy
- Blancmange – The Day Before You Came
- Yazoo – Only You