On 26th May, 2018, Innsbruck’s legendary Weekender club ‚celebrated‘ the first anniversary of its forced closure with a massive event at the VAZ Hafen. During the night, we interviewed the event’s main organiser, Andy Franzelin, and the evening’s live band, The Black Bones. In addition, we mooched around the venue looking for suitable guests and fans of Weekender to interview and get their views and memories of the club.
Join us for some insightful and entertaining interviews and, as always, some fantastic music.
With tunes from:
- The Charlatans – The Only One I Know
- The Black Bones – Red Eyes And Tears
- Johnny Marr – Walk Into The Sea
- The Smiths – There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
- Fazerdaze – Lucky Girl
- Gaz Coombes – Walk The Walk
- Frank Turner – The Road
- Sam Fender – Play God